Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Out of Action

I haven't posted in a few days because I haven't been around the poker rooms lately. I've been a little busy with my real job (stupid work).

I just wanted to mention that the only poker show I watch on television is back: High Stakes Poker on GSN. I didn't get to watch last night's episode but I made to set it to record from here on out. From everything I have read about the show, it's supposed to be pretty good this season. GSN has even upped the amount of episodes from 13 to 17 this year.

Four more shows of gambling. I love it.

Here's just a little info on season four, which you can catch Monday at 9 p.m. (ET).

New players this season: Brandon Adams, Mike Baxter, Brian Brandon, Phil Galfond, Guy Laliberte, Bob Safai, Antonio Salorio, Haralabos Voulgaris

Returning players: Sweet, sweet Patrik Antonius, David Benyamine, Doyle Brunson, Todd Brunson, Eli Elezra, Antonio Esfandiari, Sam Farha, Jamie Gold, Barry Greenstein, Jennifer Harman, Phil Hellmuth, Phil Laak, Mike Matusow, Daniel Negreanu

Announcers: Gabe Kaplan, A.J. Benza
For the record, I love Kaplan as a player as well.

Soon, I'll get back to the felt. Once this pesky problem of a job is handled.

No comments:

Copyright 2006-2013 'PokerInAtlanticCity.com'