Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Borgata Poker Open Starts Tomorrow

The Borgata Poker Open kicks off its next installment starting Wednesday with a $300 + $50 No-Limit Hold 'Em tournament beginning at 11 a.m.

The tournaments will go on through Sept. 18 (I may play a little stud tourney next Monday).

Click here for the schedule of the tournament or check the calendar on the sidebar that has all the information you need.

For updates of the tournament, I will try to post any interesting information, but the Borgata usually has live bloggers on site that will give constant updates throughout the tournament. Once I get that link (I think it's this one), I will post more information. Even though, I won't be there (I am not paying $5 a day for parking), there are plenty of others who willbe on site.

No comments:

Copyright 2006-2013 'PokerInAtlanticCity.com'