Friday, September 05, 2008

Blame Hanna


After doing more research on the impending storm, I realized my little sidequest to Mohegan Sun is not going to happen. Mapquest let me know that it was nearly two hours from my location, which would mean I probably wouldn't get there until 11 p.m. or so.

That would mean leaving at midnight (since I am just checking out the room). I could stop halfway to Atlantic City in New York with no problems. However, getting from NY to AC would be a problem with the terrible weather that is slated for the Eastern seaboard tomorrow.

I really want to check out this and I plan on doing it within the next two months. Now, having said that I am opening it up to the audience. Let me know what you want me to find out about the poker room. What sort of information are you looking for? I promise to get everything you need and will provice a detailed report of the room and everything it has (or doesn't have) to offer.

No comments:

Copyright 2006-2013 'PokerInAtlanticCity.com'