Friday, July 20, 2007

Change in scenery


After going back and forth and trying to figure out what I wanted to blog about, I figured blogging about poker in A.C. is the way to go.

I need an outlet to write about poker. In my "real" job I do write, but not about poker. TPTB won't let me write about one of the topics I love the most.

This is my unofficial outlet. The place where I am going to put as much information about poker in Atlantic City that I can. What will it do for me or you? Who knows. Hopefully, make me a little less crazy and you that much more informed

I am around the poker rooms enough that I get a chance to talk to many people. I hear bits of news and gossip along the way. So I will pass on any information I can about the Atlantic City poker scene. If I miss anything, let me know.

If you find something interesting, let me know about that too.

A bit of a warning: lately I've been caught in a seven-card stud delight and can't stop playing.

No comments:

Copyright 2006-2013 'PokerInAtlanticCity.com'