Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A New Year's Resolution

My New Year's resolution this year isn't to lose weight or stop smoking (I don't even smoke). I have a real goal in mind. I want to become a better tournament player.

I play cash games exclusively. I play while tournaments are going on because I like to wait for the those that bust out to come to a cash game. They usually have a hard time getting back into cash-game mode.

On the other hand, I have the other problem. When I play a tournament, I have problems switching from cash-game modes. So, my New Year's resolution is to become a better tournament player. I haven't been playing much poker lately so I think tournaments would probably fit my situation better.

If I play once a week, I am only risking a little amount of money for a big profit. I'm so set on this idea that tonight I am going to play in my first tournament. Showboat, here I come.

No comments:

Copyright 2006-2013 'PokerInAtlanticCity.com'