Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stu Ungar memorabilia (with your Taj bad beat update)

I still collect baseball cards. That might make you want to stop reading, but I fully admit my enjoyable hobby. Occasionally, I'll pick up other types of trading cards and recently 2010 Razor Poker caught my interest.

For the first time that I can recall, Stu Ungar memorabilia cards are included in this set. It's a piece of a jacket he wore in a tournament. In addition, there is a one cut signature in the whole set. Ungar is considered one of the greatest natural poker geniuses.

A box costs roughly $65, depending on where you purchase it from, which includes five packs and one card per pack. Every card in the box is autographed or one of the Ungar memorabilia cards.

Click here and here for the sell sheets for the product.

TAJ BAD BEAT UPDATE: As of 10 a.m. Tuesday morning, the Taj Bad Beat jackpot is up to $494,335.

I knew people playing their last night and I still heard complaints about bad games. I quote: "Every nit is in town trying to hit this thing."

No comments:

Copyright 2006-2013 'PokerInAtlanticCity.com'