Friday, September 07, 2007

Tournament Weekend

This weekend is going to be full of tournament action. The Borgata has its Poker Open, which began on the 5th and is running throughout most of the month.

The Hilton has the New Jersey State Poker Championships going off this weekend.

I've never been a fan of playing in tournaments. I hate the idea of sitting in a game for hours and to walk away with nothing, but that doesn't mean i don't like the tournaments. I love tournaments.

The side games became extra juicy and great to play in. My favorite tournament is the WSOP at Harrahs. That week alone I am always poised to make a ton of money. The problem with many players in the side games is that they don't know how to go from using their tournament skills to the cash-game skills, which I don't have a problem with.

I have the same problem, but I am a cash-game player first. So, I'll sit in the tournament, pick off bluffs and your weak draws. As a matter of fact, talking about this makes me want to hit the Borgata right now.

Where are the fishies?

No comments:

Copyright 2006-2013 'PokerInAtlanticCity.com'