Thursday, May 29, 2008

Taj Stabber Will Be Sentenced to 5 Years

Vincente Perez pleaded guilty to reckless manslaughter today and will be sentenced to about five years in prision. All over a poker seat. Well, we have an end to this case, here is the news in The Press of Atlantic City.

However, I am sure this isn't going to end what a hole the Taj Mahal is. I haven't been to the room since the incident and, frankly, I have no desire to even go there. The Taj is a dump, and though it has great games when it comes to stuff other than hold 'em, it's not enough for me to want to go there.

I never went to the bathroom by myself. I never went to the bathroom by the parking lot. I am sure people who have been to the Taj know exactly what I am talking about.

No comments:

Copyright 2006-2013 'PokerInAtlanticCity.com'