Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Welcome to the Top of the List

I've created a new list, which only started last night. I have been toying with the idea for some time, but after last night's poker session I am finally putting it into effect.

I am tired of dealers not doing their job. I am sick of rude dealers with their nasty comments. They cost the game action and me, money. So to all those dealers -- welcome to the $1 tip list.

I don't care how much money I win in a pot, you get a $1. Just one white chip. I don't care if the pot is for $500 or $5 because if you did your job correctly, then you would get tipped properly.

Why should a dealer who does a poor job get tipped as much as someone who does their job well? Waiters don't. Bartenders don't. Now, dealers won't.

I will not list the dealers on my $1 tip list just yet. However, after one night it's up already up to three names.

For the record, I won last night and I am still cranky. When the dealers are bad, the game just isn't fun.

No comments:

Copyright 2006-2013 'PokerInAtlanticCity.com'